Take the Challenge
Complete these 2 races along the Encinitas coastline and earn yourself some serious BLING! The Challenger Series division is limited to 1000 participants, so sign up today to secure your spot!
Current Registration Price: $100
- Surfing Madonna 12K Entry – October 7. 2018
- 2019 Encinitas Half Marathon Entry – March 31. 2019
- Dedicated Bib Number
- Additional Finisher’s Medal and Swag (Challenger Series Pint Glass or Tech Tee)
Surfing Madonna 12K
The Surfing Madonna Beach Run is on Sunday, October 7, 2018 and the course is all on the hard-packed sand passing by famous local beaches, such as Beacon’s, Ponto, Swami’s and Moonlight Beach. It begins at 2pm (low tide) at the Moonlight Beach on the sand. This 12K offers the MOST BEAUTIFUL views with massive cliffs, crashing waves, playful marine life, and tons of course support and entertainment. The Surfing Madonna Run is also holds the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for “Largest Race on Sand” with over 4,800 runners/walkers last year.
Don’t wait to sign up! This division sells out FAST!
Challenger Series Rules:
- You MUST select the Challenger Series Division when you sign up. You may sign up through either the Surfing Madonna Run website or the Encinitas Half Marathon website. Once you register, you’ll automatically be registered for both races.
- You must complete both races within the respective course time limits.
- You must have official race results from both races.
- No transfers or deferments allowed.